Meet: Finn Pincus Invitational
Location: Salem, Va.
Dates: Jan. 25-26
The Lead: Roanoke College hosted the third annual Finn Pincus Invitational on Friday and Saturday.
- The women's sprint medley relay team of Savannah Gheen, Grace Rios, Lily Lippert and Hannah Koepfinger set a school record with a time of 4:30.30.
Mara Briggs finished third in the high jump with a mark of 1.59m.
- Lindsey Baxter placed second in the pole vault with a 3.4m/11'1.75" effort.
- Corbin Turner's mark of 4.05m / 13'3.50" was good for fourth in the men's pole vault.
- The men's sprint medley relay team of Brandon Justice, Camden Rosenfelder, Cliff Schwabauer and Dustin Wade won with a time of 3:45.08.
- In the women's weight throw, Jayna Jean-Jules set a personal best with a throw of 14.78m / 48'6" which was good for fifth-place.
- Brooke Ryman took 10th in the triple jump after posting a mark of 10.03m / 32'11".
- Jennifer Calascione was 11th in the women's shot put after a toss of 11.02 / 36'2".
- Kyle (14.08m / 46'2.50") and Kaleb Bland (13.65m / 44'9.50") finished ninth and 10th, respectively in the men's weight throw.
- Peter Smith clocked a 4:35.36 in the one mile run to finish in 11th place.
- Lippert would come back and place fifth in the 60-meter hurdles with a time of 9.76.
- Zach Dalton's 1:28.36 in the 600 meters was good for a ninth-place finish.
- Allison Barthol placed eighth in the 800 meters with a time of 2:31.74.
- Quinn Harlan clocked a 7.74 to take the top spot in the 60 meters.
Up Next: Roanoke is back in action when it hosts a seven-team invitational on Feb. 2.