Meet: Bob Shannon Invitational
Location: Granville, Ohio | Denison University
The Lead: Roanoke filled the results list with top-performances at the Bob Shannon Invitational on Saturday.
- Quinn Harlan broke her own school record in the 60M with a new record time of 7.72.
- Claire Aurand finished right behind Harlan in the 60M final with a second-place time of 8.10. Aurand went on to win the 200M, clocking a 27.06.
- In the long jump finals, Bailey Parks earned sixth place with a mark of 4.63M followed by Madison Padgett in eighth at 4.49M. Padgett also took sixth in the 60M hurdles in 10.30.
- Parks went on to take second in the triple jump with a mark of 10.53M.
- Alexis Mattson crossed the finish line of the 800M with a second-place time of 2:26.63 followed by Allison Barthol with 2:30.31 in fourth.
- In the pole vault, Lindsey Baxter took fourth with a mark of 3.20M.
- Jayna Jean-Jules finished fourth in the weight throw with a 12.35M.
- Roanoke capped the day with a first-place finish in the 4x400 relay as Aurand, Emily Ball, Mattson and Barthol combined for a 4:18.54.
- As a team, the Women took third out of the field of 13 teams with 82 points.
- Micah Ray finished atop the leaderboard in the 400M with a time of 51.93.
- Xavier O'Brien clocked a 23.26 in the 200M, earning fifth place in the finals.
- In the 60M finals, Nicolas Stewart crossed the finish line in 7.22 to tie for sixth.
- Howard Daniels finished the 5000M in 15:54.70 to take fifth place.
- In the 60M hurdles, Tanner Burton clocked a fourth-place time of 8.94.
- Roanoke closed out the day with a first-place finish in the 4x400M relay as O'Brien, Aaron Rogers, Paul Houston and Ray combined for a time of 3:31.54.
- As a team, the Men placed sixth out of the field of 13 with 46 total points.
Up Next: Roanoke heads to the VMI Winter Relays Feb. 9-10 in Lexington, Va.