Meet: Roanoke vs Guilford
Score: Women 148 vs Guilford 15 | Men Exhibition
Records: Women 9-0, Men 4-0
Location: Salem YMCA | Salem, Va.
The Lead: Women's Swimming scored a 148-15 win over Guilford while the Men swam an exhibition in Roanoke's final home meet of the season.
- The Women swept all ten events against Guilford en route to the win.
- Roanoke kicked off the meet with a 1:59.35 in the 200 medley relay made up of Hadley Baker, Caylyn McNaul, Elizabeth Roberts and Anna Engel.
- Hannah Sells touched the wall first for the Maroons in the 500 freestyle with a time of 5:48.51.
- Maria Vinson clocked a 2:02.02 in the 200 freestyle for first place.
- In the 50 freestyle, Roberts took the top spot with a time of 25.91 before going on to record a time of 1:05.39 in the 100 butterfly.
- Grace Fountain clocked a 57.19 in the 100 freestyle for the top finish.
- Sarah Virginia Scott (1:11.80) and McNaul (1:11.96) took the top two finishes in the 100 breaststroke.
- Ethan Gordon completed the 500 freestyle in just 5:30.10 for the top finish.
- In the 200 freestyle, Ben Tate (1:48.43) and Brian Grimmett (1:48.55) finished less than half a second apart to take the top two spots.
- With a time of 22.12, Parker Devillier touched the wall first in the 50 freestyle.
- Connor Kinkema completed the 400 IM in 4:30.84 for first.
- Colin Burnette finished the 100 backstroke in 58.01 in first place.
Up Next: Roanoke takes a break until Jan. 11 when they kick off the 2019 part of the season at Bridgewater.