Women's Score: Roanoke 189, William Peace 36
Men's Score: Roanoke 211, William Peace 29
Meet: vs. William Peace
Records: Men 2-0 | Women 5-0
Location: Salem, Va.
The Lead: Four school records fell as the Roanoke Swimming teams each knocked off William Peace on Sunday.
- Maria Vinson set a new women's program record in the 100 butterfly with a time of 1:02.06.
- Vinson also had the top time in the 500 yard freestyle (5:19.92) and was a member of the 200 yard freestyle relay team along with Reilly Bird, Anna Engel and Sydney Sellers that won with a time of 1:47.56.
- Sarah Virginia Scott touched the wall first in the 50 yard breaststroke with a time of 28.09.
- Elizabeth Roberts (26.66) and Engel (26.67) took first and second place, respectively in the 50 yard freestyle.
- Grace Fountain won the 100 yard freestyle in a time of 57.84 and Bird took the 100 yard backstroke with a time of 1:04.01.
- Ben Tate scored a program record in the 500 yard freestyle with a time of 5:01.83.
- Colin's Burnette's time of 58.68 in the 100 yard backstroke set a school record.
- Burnett and Tate also teamed up with Nick McGrath and Parker Devillier to set a record in the 400 medley relay, touching the wall at the 3:44.49 mark.
- Connor Kinkema won the 100 yard individual medley with at time of 57.87, while Tate's time of 1:52.41 was tops in the 200 yard freestyle.
- McGrath took first-place in the 50 yard breast stroke, registering a time of 28.09, then won the 50 yard free style, posting a time of 23.03.
Up Next: Roanoke will be back in ODAC action on Nov. 3 when it travels to Randolph-Macon for a 10:00 a.m. meet.