Scores: Roanoke 156, Hollins 36 | Roanoke 164, Sweet Briar 25
Meet: Roanoke at Hollins vs. Sweet Briar
Record: Roanoke 4-0
The Lead: Roanoke picked up a pair of ODAC dual meet wins on Saturday as it topped both league rivals Hollins and Sweet Briar.
- The Maroons won 10 of the 11 events on the day starting with the women's 400-yard medley relay where Reilly Bird, Sarah Virginia Scott, Elizabeth Roberts and Maria Vinson won with a time of 4:15.92.
- The Maroons placed in the top three spots of the 200 yard free with Vinson winning, touching the wall at 1:59.23.
- Bird and Sydney Sellars took the top two spots in the 50-yard freestyle in 25.75 and 26.24, respectively.
- Scott won the 200 IM (2:26), while Sellars won the 100-yard freestyle (57.75).
- Hadley Baker finished first in the 100-yard backstroke with a time of 1:04.33, while Lizzy Braud was second, clocking a 1:07.32.
- Vinson scored a victory in the 500-yard freestyle with a time of 5:17.04 and Grace Fountain placed second with a time of 5:30.10.
- Scott won the 100-yard breaststroke (1:10.60) before Roberts, Baker, Fountain and Sellars closed the day with a win in the 400-yard freestyle relay, winning with a time of 3:56.27.
Up Next: Roanoke will host William Peace in both men's and women's action on Sunday at 4:00 p.m.