Score: Roanoke 8, Hollins 0
Records: Roanoke 13-5-1 / 7-3-0 ODAC | Hollins 4-12-0 / 1-9-0 ODAC
Location: Roanoke, Va.
The Lead: Ellie Schad had two goals as Roanoke closed out its regular season with an 8-0 win over Hollins on Saturday.
How it Happened:
- Hailey Davis got RC on the board with a goal from Caelan DeMuth, exactly 25 minutes into the contest.
- Schad got her first goal of the game in the 33rd minute with an unassisted strike that would make it 2-0.
- The Maroons would take that lead into the locker room and add to it when Lexie Schult scored two minutes into the second half.
- Schult's tally proved to be the first of three RC goals in a 1:49 span with another Schad goal making it 5-0.
- Lucy Perry scored to make it 6-0 in the 50th minute with an assist going to Kathryn Van Orden.
- Emma Stremmel and Madeleine Dickinson would each add goals down the stretch to account for the final score.
- Roanoke held a 35-2 edge in shots 12-0 in corner kicks.
- Chris Martin and Carrington Lippi split time in net, with Lippi making the lone save for RC on the day.
- Kendra Rich made eight stops for Hollins in the loss.
Up Next: Roanoke will await the pairings for the 2019 ODAC Tournament which is slated to begin on Monday with a single first-round match, followed by full quarterfinal action starting Wednesday.