Score: Roanoke 8 | Hollins 0
Records: Roanoke 9-6-2, 6-2-1 ODAC | Hollins 0-14, 0-9 ODAC
Location: Salem, Va. | Kerr Stadium
The Lead: Roanoke scored four goals in each half en route to an 8-0 ODAC win over Hollins.
How it Happened:
- Ellie Schad scored just 1:49 into the contest off a tap pass to the right back corner of the net, assisted from Tori Young.
- Young scored herself just under three minutes later off a pass from Meagan Ryan to make it 2-0.
- Emily Whitaker fed Ashley Scoyni who scored off a header at the 22:38 mark to extend the RC lead.
- Laura Sullivan closed out the first-half scoring with a header that found the back of the net to send the Maroons into the intermission with a 4-0 advantage.
- Caelan DeMuth broke open the scoring in the second half with a goal at the 48:35 mark.
- Julio Fazio scored off a long shot at the 63rd-minute mark followed by a goal from Hailey Davis, assisted by Madeleine Dickinson, 20 minutes later to make it 7-0.
- Dickinson rounded out the scoring off a penalty kick with 3:26 left in regulation.
- Roanoke owned a 60-0 advantage in shots and a 9-0 lead in corner kicks.
- Kendra Rich made 23 saves on the day for Hollins.
Up Next: The Maroons travel to Bridgewater on Saturday for a 3 p.m. match-up with the Eagles to close out the regular season.