Nov 10, 2018
Race: NCAA South/Southeast Regional
Length: Women's 6K | Men's 8K
Location: Berry College | Rome, Ga.
The Lead: Roanoke raced at the NCAA South/Southeast Cross Country Regionals Saturday morning.
- Alexis Mattson led the way in the 6k with a time of 26:24.88 for 120th.
- Just 17 seconds later, Hannah Koepfinger crossed the finish line with a time of 26:41.89.With a time of 28:52.01.
- Allison Barthol took 182nd place for the Maroons followed by Olivia Farley in 208th in 30:37.01.
- Annie Rodenfels of Centre took home the individual title with a top-time of 21:44.80.
- The field consisted of 237 runners and 32 scoring teams with Emory winning the team scoring.
- Peter Smith finished first for the Maroons with a time of 27:36.42 for 59th place.
- Nathaniel Willis took 99th with a time of 28:26.49 followed by Tim Shay in 103rd in 28:29.52.
- With a time of 28:45.73, Chamberlain Zulauf crossed in 126th.
- Kevin Elliot (28:58.79) and Tyler Barrett (29:01.60) rounded out the top finishes in 141st and 144th, respectively.
- Roanoke took 18th as a team out of the 33 teams scored with Rhodes taking home the team title
- Logan McKenzie of Berea won the men's race with a time of 25:31.06 in the field of 239 runners.