Meet: Fred Hardy Invitational
Dates: March 29-30
Location: Richmond, Va. | University of Richmond
The Lead: Roanoke competed at the Fred Hardy Invitational at the University of Richmond.
How it Happened:
- In the 200M, Troy Crawley and Micah Ray finished 16th and 17th, respectively, with times of 23.17 and 23.20.
- Claire Trotto finished first in the pole vault with a mark of 3.35M followed by Lindsey Baxter tied for second with a 3.20M.
- Corbin Turner placed second in the pole vault with a 3.95M
- With a time of 1:06.16, Savannah Gheen took 22nd in the 400M.
- Peter Smith clocked a 16:12.05 for 19th place in the 5000M followed by Tyler Barrett with a 16:35.56 for 21st.
- Hannah Koepfinger took third in the 400M hurdles with a 1:06.49 and seventh in the 100M hurdles with a time of 16.99.
- Aaron Rogers (59.40) placed 11th and Cliff Schwabauer (59.62) took 12th in the 400M hurdles.
- Chamberlain Zulauf crossed the finish line of the 3000M steeplechase in 9:59.36 for seventh place.
- With a mark of 11.08M, Jennifer Calascione took 10th in the shot put followed by Madelyn Sale in 13th with 10.65M. Calascione went on to take fifth in the discus with a 39.87M followed by Sale with a 34.70M for sixth.
- Kaleb Bland recorded a 12.49M in the shot put for fourth place and a 41.42M in the hammer for fourth.
Jayna Jean-Jules tossed a 47.41M in the hammer for third place.
Up Next: Roanoke travels to the Pheonix Invitational at Elon on April 6.