Posted: May 02, 2018
Meet: Liberty Twilight Qualifier
Location: Liberty University | Lynchburg, Va.
The Lead: Roanoke competed at the Liberty Twilight Qualifier Wednesday in Lynchburg.
- Lindsey Baxter set a new school record in the pole vault with a mark of 3.37M.
- Claire Aurand clocked a 12.47 in the 100M finals followed by a fifth-place finish in the 200m with a time of 25.79.
- Emily Ball took ninth in the 200M with a time of 26.62 followed by a 1:02.94 in the 400M.
- In the high jump, Mara Briggs recorded a 1.61M mark for third.
- With a mark of 11.21m, Bailey Parks took eighth in the triple jump.
- Jennifer Calascione tossed a 39.52m and Jayna Jean-Jules tossed a 33.98m followed by a 40.60m in the hammer.
- In the 110m hurdles, Tanner Burton finished in 15.34.
- Howard Daniels finished the 5000m in 15:45.42.
- Dillon Kopec marked a 4.17m in the pole vault.