Score: Baldwin Wallace 5, Roanoke 4
Records: Baldwin Wallace 7-1, Roanoke 0-3
Location: Hilton Head, S.C.
The Lead: Men's Tennis won the last three singles matches in a 5-4 loss to Baldwin Wallace.
How it Happened:
- Jack Fishwick and Jack Doriss won 8-3 at the No. 2 doubles over Jake Elbin and Roger Boyer.
- Baldwin Wallace earned an 8-5 win at the No. 3 doubles as Alston Martin and Thomas Hodges fell to Edwin Schartman and Ben Binion to give BWU a 2-1 lead heading into singles.
- Roanoke won the final three singles matches started by Riley Feher defeating Michael Benotti 7-5, 7-5 at the No. 4 spot.
- After dropping the first set 6-4, Hodges won 7-6, 12-10 over Boyer to earn the No. 5 win.
- Martin defeated Miles Collins 6-0, 6-3 to round out the scoring.
Up Next: Men's Tennis faces Ohio Northern at 8:30 a.m. on Friday, March 8 in the final game at Hilton Head, S.C.