Meet: ODAC Championships
Date: Feb. 9-11
Location: Greensboro Aquatic Center | Greensboro, N.C.
The Lead: Women's Swimming took fifth in the ODAC Championships, highlighted by a first-place finish from Reilly Bird.
- With 294 points, the Women placed fifth out of the field of 12 at the ODAC Championships. Washington & Lee claimed the women's title with 1,053 points.
- Reilly Bird, Francisca Cifuentes, Tessa Kenney and Hannah Sells kicked off the competition with a fourth-place time of 1:42.65 in the 200 freestyle relay.
- Bird earned a spot on the podium in the 50 freestyle with a third-place time of 23.97.
- Bird, Sarah Virginia Scott, Kenney, and Cifuentes rounded out the day taking fourth in the 400 medley relay with a 4:10.46.
- Bird took the 100 backstroke title with a first-place time of 57.57.
- In the 200 medley relay, Bird, Scott, Kenney, and Cifuentes finished in 1:52.34, good for a fourth-place finish.
- Scott finished ninth in the 100 breaststroke after finishing in 1:08.74.
- Hannah Sells took seventh in the 1650 freestyle with a time of 18:49.01.
- Cifuentes earned eighth in the 200 backstroke with a time of 2:18.27.
- With a time of 53.91, Bird placed fifth in the 100 freestyle.
- In the 200 breaststroke, Scott finished in sixth with a 2:30.75.
- Bird, Cifuentes, Phoebe Coburn, and Sells closed out the championships with a fourth-place time of 3:45.45 in the 400 freestyle relay.